• Cooling of induction furnaces
• Cooling of tack welding systems, plasma flares
• Air conditioning
• Electric generators
• Motorcars industry: engines cooling systems, engines and gearboxes testing benches.
• Cooling of radar systems.
• Ensures an anti-freezing protection down to -27°C
• High electrical resistively
• Non volatile (no product losses)
• Chemically stable, does not polymerize
• Contains multi metallic corrosion inhibitors.
• Freezing point with a refract meter
• pH control
• Iron and coper contents
• Physical form: blue liquid
• Specific gravity: 1.04 at 20°C
• pH: 7+/-2
• Freezing point: -27°C
• Resistively: 105 ohms.cm-1