Inventing, designing and producing more efficiently
SAF-FRO offer innovative solutions that enable our customers to boost their performance and productivity while also ensuring the convenience and safety of their operators.
Our innovative capabilities are supported and enhanced by four excellence centers for Research & Development and Industrialisation in Pont-Sainte-Maxence (France), Verona (Italy), Due Carrare (Italy) and Eisenberg (Germany). This network provides us with excellent market knowledge and our customers with a highly responsive service.
This concentration delivers two important benefits:
- a significant reduction in the time taken to develop and implement innovative solutions for industry
- a more effective ability to solve technical problems
An operational showcase
The Center of Excellence in Pont-Sainte-Maxence has become an operational showcase that gathers:
- a showroom for manual equipment on 200 m² to promote the full range of welding and cutting equipment, and accessories and welder’s protection; roughly fifty exhibited products allow customers to discover the breadth of our offer.
- a 2000 m² platform for demonstration of submerged arc welding, plasma welding applications and automatic cutting.
A team of technicians is dedicated to the presentation of twenty automatic systems.
- a Technical Training Center to train our employees as well as our distributors and industrial customers – with focus on improvement of their productivity.
- the after sales service including a call center as well as a workshop with technicians for maintenance and special affairs.
With its good location, this modern and versatile site hosts every year several commercial events involving distributors as well as customers.
Pont-Sainte-Maxence Excellence Center for Equipment & Automation
Circuit Board 03873085