Techno 9/13 True Color Essential for safety, the TECHNO 9/13 TRUE COLOR optoelectronic hood protects the welder’s face and eyes from UV, infrared and splashes. Fully automatic, the mask switches from clear to tinted state in a fraction of a second as soon as it is primed. Comes with a headband, it frees the welder’s hands and offers all the necessary comfort for welding work. Created in 1964, GYS are a family-owned company with over 820 employees around the world. Built around continuous investment in research and development and the acquisition of knowledge, the company is now a major player in the design and manufacture of welding machines, battery chargers and car body repair equipment.
GYS design and manufacture three product ranges:
- Equipment for welding. GYS offer one of the largest ranges of welding machines, accessories and consumables for all potential users, from the most advanced applications in industry to general maintenance and repair uses.
- Equipment for battery maintenance. Manufactured in two factories, GYS offer an extremely wide range of battery charging and maintenance products. More than 50 years of production have firmly established the brand reputation of GYS around the world.
- Equipment for car body repair. GYS offer the largest range of repair equipment in the world for vehicles involved in accidents i.e dent pulling, welding, riveting, lifting, induction heating systems (as well as many additional tools). This range has been developed in partnership with the world’s major automotive manufacturers who trust us day after day.
- Research & Development. With over 90 expert engineers in multiple specialities (electronic, mechanical, etc.), the R&D department delivers continuous innovation for high tech products. In 2014, GYS established an important investment by opening a new research centre to provide the best resources for our researchers to continue to develop innovative solutions and improvements. By listening to our customers and combining this information with our engineers’ expertise, GYS are able to constantly offer new products to meet user demands.
- Complete integration of the industrial process. Visiting our manufacturing site is a surprising journey which extends through an incredibly wide range of functions (electronic, mechanical, transformer, wiring, sheet metal, painting). Our philosophy is based on the complete integration of our production process to control every detail. The factory has ISO 9001 certification and is a flexible resource enabling us to be very responsive to customer needs. The investment and continuous improvement in performance of this production facility are the back bone for our existence, we consider it the guarantee for our future competitiveness.
- International reach. Present in over 130 countries, GYS have their head office in France and its subsidiaries to expand its international influence. Carried by a dynamic team and an ambitious development strategy, we aim to reinforce our international collaborations and constantly conquer new territories.